Grievance Procedure

You are entitled to initiate a grievance on matters directly associated with your employment relationship with the university or enter into a dispute resolution process to facilitate resolving misunderstandings and maintain positive work relationships.

A representative from Staff HR Services or Health System HR Services can provide guidance concerning the grievance procedure. (SPG 201.08)