Occupational Health Services
Occupational Health Services will be closed Wednesday, Dec. 24, 2014—Thursday, Jan. 1, 2015. We will reopen on Friday, Jan. 2, 2015 at 7 a.m.
Body Substance Exposures: Continue to page 5356.
Work injuries and body substance exposures will be covered by the Emergency Dept.
U-M Occupational Health Services provides services to U-M Health System and Ann Arbor campus faculty and staff for the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of occupational illnesses and injuries. U-M OHS also provides occupational health physical exams, assessments and exams, required vaccinations and TB tests, as well as hazard and safety awareness, and information to support the health of U-M faculty and staff.
We work collaboratively with other University departments including: Work~Connections, U-M Faculty and Staff Assistance Program; UMHS Employee Assistance Program, U-M Occupational Safety and Environmental Health, UMHS Safety Management Services, UMHS Infection Control Services, and other internal and external organizations to provide a continuum of services to meet the occupational health needs of U-M faculty and staff.
Our goal is to support a safe and healthful workplace by protecting and enhancing the health and wellbeing of the University's employees.
- Flu information
- Contact Us
- Body Substance Exposure Reporting
- New Employee Routing Form
- TB Reading Form
- Treatment of Work injuries
- Maps and Directions (pdf)
- Maps from MedInn Parking Lot (PDF)
- QFT Requisition Form (PDF)
- TST reactor/QFT positive assessment form (PDF)
- Chest xray requisition for positive ppd/qft (PDF)
- How do I know if my new employee needs to process through OHS
- Offsite TB Documentation Form
- New House Officer paperwork