Occupational Health Clinics

Medical treatment and rehabilitation services for work-related injuries and illnesses are available at no cost for U-M employees. Where you go for treatment and other occupational health services depends on what part of the University employs you.

U-M Health System and Ann Arbor Campus

Note: On March 16, 2009, the part of the MWorks Occupational Health Clinic that serves U-M campus faculty and staff merged with the University Hospital's Employee Health Service. The result is U-M Occupational Health Services, a single clinic serving the work-related health care needs of all Ann Arbor campus and Health System faculty and staff.

U-M Occupational Health Services

Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
After clinic hours for work related injuries, go to UMHS Emergency Department. For Body Substance Exposures, page 5356.

Phone: 734-764-8021
Fax: 734-998-6562

C380 Med Inn Building
University of Michigan Hospitals
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5835

Maps: (pdfs)
Map with driving directions
Map from Med Inn parking lot
Map from former MWorks location

U-M Dearborn Campus

Office of Business Affairs (313) 593-5110, or
Campus Safety & Security (313)593-4914.

Dearborn employees receive work-related health care at Oakwood Healthcare.

U-M Flint Campus

Department of Public Safety (810) 762-3335 (911 from any campus phone) or call Mike Lane in Environment Health & Safety at (810) 766-6763.

Services available to all faculty and staff