MHealthy is pleased to offer Webtrac, our online registration system. Webtrac allows everyone to:
- Browse our activity listings.
- Search for activities by: type, location, and other criteria.
- Look up details about any activity, e.g. prices, dates, times and locations.
- Enroll and pay for classes. Currently credit/debit cards and payroll deduction (for U-M employees) are accepted for payment.* If any portion of your registration is to be paid via gift certificate, cash and/or check you must call 647-7888 (dial all 7 digits) to register. Your registration will only be finalized when payment is received. If you pay via cash, check or gift certificate you must present the payment in person at MHealthy located at 2060 Wolverine Tower, 3003 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI, 48109.
Everyone needs to create an account the first time they sign up for a class through Webtrac. You must use your complete legal name when creating an account. If you are on a Mac, please use Firefox as your browser.
Already have a Webtrac account?
Webtrac Registration Instructions
Below are the directions on how to register for classes. If you have questions, visit the FAQ page or call 734-647-7888.
If you are on a Mac, please use Firefox as your browser.
- Click "Create an Account."
- Enter the information about your "household/membership" using your legal name and click "submit." NOTE: When entering birthdates please use this format, mm/dd/yyyy (07/07/1980)
- Once you've established your account, using your User Name and your Password, click "Sign In."
- To register for an activity, enter the six-digit Activity Number and the 1-2 digit section letters of the desired activity / program. *The "Current Schedule" lists all classes by location.
- Click on the Activity Number of the program you wish to enroll in.
- Please tell us how you found out about the class for which you are enrolling by selecting from the "How did you find out about this class?" box.
- Click on the "Add to Cart" icon.
- Answer any questions that may come up and click "submit." If no options come up, proceed to number ten.
- Click on "Continue Shopping", "View Shopping Cart," or "Proceed to Checkout."
- When you have finished adding to your shopping cart and have clicked on "Proceed to Checkout," choose your form of payment on the "Summary of Charges" page and click "Continue".
- Review your billing information and click on the "Continue" button to begin the payment authorization process.
- If using a credit/debit card, enter your 16-digit credit card number (Mastercard, Visa, or Discover only) with no spaces or dashes, and then enter your four-digit expiration date (e.g., 0506 for May, 2006).
- If using payroll deduction click "continue" to get your receipt. Your payroll deduction will be processed automatically in one deduction unless you choose 2 deductions (2 deductions is only available for purchases over $100). The payroll deduction form must be submitted via fax or in person to the MHealthy office.*
- Click "Summarize Order".
- Next review the "Amount to be charged" and billing information then click the "Submit Order" button. You must wait until your receipt appears before trying to navigate in your browser.
- Click "View Confirmation Receipt".
- Your receipt should appear in your browser and you can print (printer icon) and/or save (disk icon) your receipt for your records.
- Once you have closed your receipt, your transaction is complete and you can select from three options: "Return to home page," "Continue Shopping," or "Exit."
- If you experience difficulties, please call our main office at 734-647-7888.
*By selecting payroll deduction during the online registration process you are automatically approving the use of your EmpID to process a request for payroll deduction and the request will be processed immediately. You do not need to fax a payroll deduction form unless you choose to pay via 2 deductions. You are eligible for two deductions if the cost of your purchases is greater than $100. If we have not received the faxed payroll deduction form by the following business day we will assume it is your intent to have one deduction and will submit as such. Requests for 2 deductions should be faxed to 764-0292 (dial all digits).