Exercise and Relaxation Classes
MHealthy Exercise and Relaxation Classes are a great way to get moving, get fit and relieve stress. U-M faculty, staff, students and the general public can register for more than 100 classes, including yoga, Pilates, Zumba, body sculpting, spinning, step aerobics, and much more. Classes are offered at various locations on or near the University's Ann Arbor campus.
Fall 2015 Class Information:
- Fall classes are offered September 10 - December 18, 2015.
- Rates listed are for U-M Employees.
- Tentative 2015 Fall Schedule.
Spring/Summer 2015 Class Information:
- Spring/Summer classes are offered May 7 through August 19.
- Spring/Summer 2015 schedule.
Make sure you have read the exercise class policies before registering. Registration for any class constitutes acceptance of these policies.
The Latest Information on Exercise & Relaxation Classes:
For Beginners – Spring/Summer MHealthy Focused Partnership Classes
These 30-minute classes are great for anyone who wants to get moving but has not been active in a while. Free to qualified faculty and staff members. Call 734-764-0339 to register.
Get Fit While You Sit - This class is designed for anyone who has difficulty performing standing exercises or movements. Meets once a week.
Class meets once per week, May 7 – August 19
KMS: Mondays, 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
WOTO: Tuesdays, 8 – 8:30 a.m. or Wednesdays, 2:00—2:30 p.m.
Winter Class Participants - Get Discounts at Local Shops!
Just bring in a copy of your Winter exercise class receipt and get:
- 20% off anything from the Yoga Boutique at the Friends Gift Shop in the Cardiovascular Center
- 10% off your purchase from the Athleta store in Briarwood
Looking for exercise classes in Flint or Dearborn? See the links below:
For more information, call 734-647-7888 or email email@example.com.