Exercise and Relaxation Classes
MHealthy Exercise and Relaxation Classes are a great way to get moving, get fit and relieve stress. U-M faculty, staff, students and the general public can register for more than 100 classes, including yoga, Pilates, Zumba, body sculpting, spinning, step aerobics, and much more. Classes are offered at various locations on or near the University's Ann Arbor campus.
New 14- to 15-week sessions begin every January, May and September.
Make sure you have read the exercise class policies before registering. Registration for any class constitutes acceptance of these policies.
Fall 2013 Class Information
- For Fall class information, call 647-7888
- Classes end December 13, 2013
Winter 2014 Class Information:
- Winter 2014 Schedule
- Registration starts December 2, 2013
- Classes run January 9 - April 23, 2014
- All U-M employees receive a $10 discount per class/section (Spinning, and 15-Visit Punch Cards are not included.)
For more information, call 734-647-7888 or email email@example.com.