Finding time for professional development can be a challenge. Organizational Learning has developed microlearning sessions that may help. In upcoming sessions, participants can learn, try and apply new approaches in less than 45 minutes. Organizational Learning is using this approach for several different topics, so be sure to check back as more are being added!
Register for an upcoming session:
- Microlearning: Acing Your Interview
- Microlearning: Difficult Conversations
- Microlearning Goal Setting Workshop: How to use SMART Goals
- Microlearning: Impactful Development Conversations
- Microlearning: Take Your Professional Development to the Next Level with the U-M Development Journey and LinkedIn Learning
- Microlearning: Using Conversation Clubs to Strengthen Team Communication
If the live sessions don't fit your schedule, see program notes on the course description page to view an on demand recording.