Register now for Connecting the Dots, a series of six free virtual presentations with useful tips and strategies for responding to challenging times.
Learn about the power of positive self-talk from LSA Psychology and Ross Professor Ethan Kross. Become more confident with financial investment for your future. Practice focusing on your strengths - the very best in you! Be motivated to move. Reflect on the past year to realize your resilience. Pick up tips on elder care, and more.
This is the 16th annual Work-Life Connecting the Dots Conference. And it’s all available to you at no charge via Zoom webinars!
Work-Life Connecting the Dots Conference
- October 13, 14, and 15
- Two 75-minute Zoom presentations each day
- Start times: 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Choose to register for as many presentations as you like
Presentations also include:
- Investing Confidently, and Saving for Retirement
- You, at Your Best: Strengths-Based Workplace Culture
- Making Movement Maintainable
- Adult Care and Family Caregiver Resources, and Effective Communication Strategies for Someone with Dementia
- A Space for Healing: Honoring our Experiences with COVID