Perks & Prizes
ACTIVE U 2014 T-SHIRTS
Whether this will be your first Active U T-shirt or adding to your growing collection, the Active U T-shirt is a must-have! To earn a T-shirt, you must:
- Be physically active at least 30 minutes per day, at least 3 days per week.
- Log your physical activity minutes across at least three days per week.
- Meet the first two requirements (minimum 30 minutes of activity per day, 3 days per week) at least 8 out of the 12 Active U Autumn weeks.
- Answer the post-program questions (available beginning April 4).
- Log at least 8 out of the 12 program weeks and meet the following minimum weekly activity goals:
- Weeks 1 – 3: Minimum of 60 minutes of exercise, at least 3 days a week
- Weeks 4 – 6: Minimum of 70 minutes of exercise, at least 3 days a week
- Weeks 7 – 9: Minimum of 80 minutes of exercise, at least 3 days a week
- Weeks 10 – 12: Minimum of 90 minutes of exercise, at least 3 days a week
- Complete the post program survey (available beginning April 4).
ACTIVE U SWAG SQUAD
Put on an Active U T-shirt - from any of the last eight years - and you could win a cool prize! Prizes include Amazon gift cards or MHealthy Exercise & Relaxation Class 15-Visit Punch Cards!
- February 11
- March 13
- April 3
Two Ways To Enter:
- On the Swag Squad dates, MHealthy photographers will be on campus looking for Active U T-shirts. If they take your picture, you'll be entered!
- Wear an Active U T-shirt and upload your, or your team's photo to the MHealthy Facebook Page, or Tweet or Instagram the photo and include hashtags #MHealthy or #ActiveU. Then, email the first name, last name and uniqname of each person appearing in the photo to email@example.com
Please note: Photos will be posted to MHealthy social media sites. Please make sure anyone featured in a submitted photograph agrees to their photo being submitted.
- Carmina deRosia
- Kristin Fear
Active U participants who log activity minutes between March 17 - April 7 will be entered into a drawing each day for a $50 gift card. One winner will be chosen at random once logging for that day has closed (one week after the date). There will be 15 winners in all! Spouses/OQA's are not eligible to win the $50 prize.
- Katie Schwalm
- Colleen Durocher
- Terence Joiner
- Kimberly Pascoe
- Lora Priebe
- Stevi Brewbaker
- Andy Baker-White
- Flora Ferrara
- Anne Elias
- Rita Higgins
- Bevely Wolfe
- Marilyn Rivers
- Vijay Singh
- Kimberly Norris
- Scott Arnst
Rec Sports Discounts:
Throughout Active U's 12-weeks, Active U participants who are not Rec Sports members can access the facilities for only $5 per day. Additionally, to celebrate its 100 years, Rec Sports is offering benefits-eligible faculty and staff a 100-day membership for just $100. Join by April 11, 2013. Recreation centers are also available at U-M Dearborn and U-M Flint campuses. In Ann Arbor, the MHealthy Fitness Center at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube is also open to faculty, staff, patients and the general community.
MHealthy Fitness Center Discount
Active U participants get $10 off the cost of a 12-Visit Punch Card at the MHealthy Fitness Center at the Ann Arbor Ice Cube.