MOVE MORE WITH ACTIVE U 2013!
Now in its 8th year, Active U remains one of MHealthy's most popular programs with more than 10,000 signing up in 2012! ALL U-M faculty, staff, graduate and undergraduate students, retirees and spouses/other qualified adults (OQA) can participate in this 12-week physical activity challenge.
- Get moving and track activity minutes online or with a mobile device
- Challenge yourself to meet your weekly activity goal
This year's Active U includes these great features:
- GET PRIZES - Just by signing up for Active U, we'll send you a prize. You'll also have opportunities to win more prizes simply by logging your activity minutes.
- UPDATED - The grace period to log activity minutes is now 14 days from the current day
- NEW - Get access to weekly healthy eating tips and delicious healthy recipes
- NEW - Share your success on your Facebook page when you’ve reached your daily and weekly goal, successfully completed the program and more
- NEW - Help us reach an Active U record of 30 million activity minutes in 2013!
As always, Active U is for all fitness levels. Walk, swim, do yoga, lift weights, dance or log activity in a wheelchair – it all counts!