Information to Drive Decisions
There is an industry-wide push in the field of Human Resources known as Business Intelligence, which is the use of HR-related data to support decision-making and organizational goals.
For example, some of the standard reports that HRRIS can produce for University units include information that can shed light on the following questions:
- What is your termination rate and why are they leaving?
- Is the diversity of your workforce increasing?
- What is the ethnicity/gender of your hires, promotions, transfers?
- How many employees are nearing retirement and what are your succession plans?
- Is your “productive time” increasing or decreasing?
- What does the Human Capital Report tell me about the University?
- What is the HR Metrics Tool and what metrics/measures are available for my department?