The "Compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA)" training provides information for managers and supervisors regarding the university’s employment obligations, procedures and policies for our faculty and staff with disabilities. It covers:
- The Americans with Disabilities Act Amended (ADAA)
- The definition of disability
- The accommodation process
- The Reassignment Accommodation Committee (RAC)
- Reassignment to a vacant position
Note: If you are required to complete the training because of your role as a department leader, supervisor, human resources professional or other, you must take the training using MyLINC. If you are unable to take the training through MyLINC, please contact Kathleen Donohoe at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your completion appropriately documented.