Change has become a way of life recently. How do teams navigate with fewer resources, different reporting structures and changes in service delivery models? The Leading Change and Transition educational series provided support to areas faced with organizational uncertainty.
Previous sessions in this series:
- Adjusting to the New Normal
- Fighting Change Fatigue and Developing Change Resilience
- Maximizing Professional Development Opportunities During Transition
- Providing a Positive Remote Work Experience
- Supporting Yourself and Your Team Through Organizational Uncertainty
- What About Resistance?
The series was aimed at individuals who are in an entry to mid-level leadership position at the University of Michigan. More information about each webinar can be found by following the link embedded in the workshop title.
Organizational Learning has also created a Leading Change Digital Toolkit that is intended for U-M leaders. It contains helpful information about change management and tools to help our leaders plan for the future and re-entry into the workplace.