Think outside the box! Let’s look at this from another angle! In this session, you will learn how to use Edward de Bono’s classic Six Thinking Hats concepts to improve your problem-solving abilities.
You will learn to:
- Identify the six different thinking hats and how they apply to problem-solving
- Use the Six Thinking Hats tool to help determine “what can be” rather than “what is”
- Discuss how to use Dewitt Jones’ Nine Key Concepts of Creativity to improve your problem solving and decision-making skills
- Apply systematic thinking and process mapping to the problem-solving process
- Use critical thinking skills to improve your management of individual and shared tasks
You will benefit by:
- Developing whole-brain thinking to improve the speed, creativity, and quality of your problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Applying the skills, techniques and strategies learned in this session to real work situations
- Having application worksheets and tools to use back on the job
Anyone desiring a new approach to developing their critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Pre-registration with a shortcode is required as there is a $50 cancellation fee that takes effect two weeks prior to the course. If you attend the course, your department will not be charged.
- Process and Organizational Management