Knowing what questions to ask and how to ask them is a powerful tool. Strategic questioning is the skill of asking the questions that open possibilities, question assumptions and help us shift out of stuck positions. They’re useful in times of organizational change, in learning settings and in everyday conversations.
You will learn to:
- Utilize the four strategic question categories to enhance your ability to communicate
- Formulate questions that can lead to new actions and strategies
- Apply skills that maximize creative thinking and collaboration on your team
You will benefit by:
- Improving your overall ability to communicate
- Creating a positive environment that builds trust with others
- Being able to help others discover their own answers
Anyone who is interested in increasing their personal effectiveness and communication skills
Pre-registration with a shortcode is required as there is a $50 cancellation fee that takes effect two weeks prior to the course. If you attend the course, your department will not be charged.
- Process and Organizational Management