Are you using Gmail as your primary work and/or personal email? How about Google Calendar? This session will enable you to develop a fully coordinated approach for managing your time, projects, tasks, people and, of course, your email, using powerful Google tools in the Chrome browser, and on your smartphone or tablet.
You will learn to:
- Use Google's web-based, cloud-based professional productivity tools as a center point for a powerful productivity and time management system
- Identify lesser-known add-ons and services available in Google and Gmail to fully manage work projects, activities and people
- Apply useful time-saving tips and strategies that will help free up time in your schedule for other tasks
- Develop strategies to keep your personal information separate from your work accounts (hey, privacy matters these days!)
You will benefit by:
- Gaining the ability to handle urgent tasks and keep yourself from getting distracted by email and other items
- Knowing which cloud-based tools can best help you and which will not
- Improving your ability to keep on top of your work and not letting it bury you
Anyone who would like to manage their email and other information more effectively using Gmail and Google tools
Please check here for information regarding Protected Health Information (PHI) and other sensitive data to help you make informed decisions about where to safely store and share sensitive university data.
All attendees will receive their login credentials in a separate e-mail upon registering, and will also receive a coordinated handouts file before the session for taking notes during the session. If you cannot make this date/time, this session will be taped and available to all participants for one week following the live session.
- Time Management