Every day professionals are getting buried under a continuing stream of both useful and useless information. Come and learn how to finally feel like you are on top of your work, rather than it being on top of you.
You will learn to:
- Use proven strategies to effectively sort, prioritize, and manage your email accounts
- Identify ways to manage the various sources of information in your work
- Prepare a daily plan of action to apply to the most important and/or urgent projects and tasks in your job
You will benefit by:
- Learning how to control email, voice mail, snail mail, articles, reports, and other sources of information overload
- Gaining efficiency by reducing or eliminating clutter on your computer and in your work area
- Increasing your effectiveness by proactively identifying and acting on your most important/urgent projects and tasks
- Lowering your stress level by feeling more in control of the information flow
Anyone who experiences a high volume of information
Participants will receive a copy of Randall Dean’s book, Taming the E-mail and Office Clutter Beast!
- Time Management
Development of Self and Others
Leadership and Achievement Orientation