This unique self-paced online tutorial will enable you to get organized and identify your most valuable time in a workday.
You will learn to:
- Apply strategies for planning and prioritizing that will help you maximize where and how you spend your time
- Assess how you use your time to determine where improvements can be made
- Identify ways to set realistic goals so you can better focus your efforts
- Arrange your tasks so that you can make the best use of your prime time and down time
- Utilize a time log that will aid in eliminating distracting interruptions
You will benefit by:
- Realizing how you can achieve more at work and at home
- Reducing stress in your life by applying basic time management techniques
- Becoming more self-disciplined with how you spend your time
- Developing more organized work methods
- Improving your ability to concentrate and control interruptions
Anyone who must meet the challenge of managing their limited time to get the most important work accomplished
The course URL address will be emailed to you within one week of registration. Once you are added, the course is available anytime, for the entire academic year of 2018-19 (9-4-18 through 8/30/19). If you do not receive the URL address within 5 business days, please call us at 764-7410.
- Time Management