How do teams navigate with fewer resources, different reporting structures and changes in service delivery models? Join us for the first webinar in the Leading Change and Transition educational series, designed to help you learn about the difference between change and transition, and ways to support those who are impacted by the changes.
You will learn to:
- Identify how others may be impacted by change
- Determine ways to support those impacted by a specific change based on their individual role
- Utilize techniques for your own mindfulness and self-care
You will benefit by:
- Understanding the fundamental differences between change and transition
- Familiarizing yourself with the new Leading Change Toolkit, Michigan Medicine Culture Change Toolkit and Career Transitions website
- Networking with others who are experiencing uncertainty and change in their respective departments
This session will be delivered in an online webinar format. The webinar link will be sent in the registration confirmation email.
Organizational Learning has also created a Leading Change Digital Toolkit that is intended for U-M leaders. It contains helpful information about change management and tools to help our leaders plan for the future and re-entry into the workplace.
Anyone in an entry to mid-level leadership role experiencing departmental changes or organizational uncertainty
- Leadership and Management
- Leading People and Teams
Domain and Expectation
- Lead innovation and change
- Build positive culture
- Leading a Team
- Leading Multiple Teams
- Level 1: Awareness