The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator™ is one of the most highly regarded systems in the world for understanding why people respond to situations in the way they do. The MBTI™ can help you understand your own and others’ strengths and natural preferences and help you communicate more effectively.
You will learn to:
- Identify your preferred style in taking in information and decision-making
- Recognize how others’ style preferences are similar to and differ from yours
- Recognize the impact when you are required to work outside of your preferences
- Determine ways to use your preferred style to work with others more successfully
You will benefit by:
- Developing increased skills in working with others with different styles
- Becoming more effective in making decisions
- Increasing your pride in your unique and innate talents
Anyone who desires to learn more about their innate strengths and abilities or those wanting a refresher in the MBTI™
Participants will need to complete the MBTI™ online assessment prior to taking the class. Instructions and access to the tool will be sent ahead of the session.
Building Relationships and Interpersonal Skills
Development of Self and Others