There is no such thing as a natural-born leader. We all have the potential to be a leader. Leadership is about taking responsibility for your actions, your inactions and most importantly, your faults.
You will learn to:
- Identify opportunities for leadership inside and outside of your profession
- Discover your inner leadership strengths
- Embrace the gift of a leadership experience to further stretch your abilities
- Recognize new leadership challenges and determine the best ways to exceed at meeting them
- Apply the “lessons of leadership” to your work and personal life
You will benefit by:
- Discovering opportunities for leadership that transcend your current position
- Developing the confidence to accept new leadership challenges
- Understanding how you can take your actions and turn them into leadership opportunities
- Using the “lessons of leadership” to realize the power of the leader within you
Anyone who does not currently hold a formal leadership role, but desires to move into one
Participants will receive a copy of Todd’s book: Better than Average: Excelling in a Mediocre World.
- Leadership Development