Real colors is a dynamic workshop experience using a personality type test. The goal is to provide participants with the skills to understand human behavior, uncover motivators specific to each temperament and improve communication with others.
This workshop is the foundation for addressing common organizational topics such as stress, workplace challenges, teams and leadership.
You will learn to:
- Discover where you fall as an individual on the Real Colors spectrum
- Learn to recognize characteristics of each of the four colors – Gold, Green, Blue and Orange.
- Utilize techniques to improve interactions with others
You will benefit by:
- Understanding the four personality types
- Reflecting on how your Real Color personality type might impact your workplace relationships
- Discussing tactics to promote more inclusive behaviors
Anyone interested in increasing self-awareness to work more effectively with others
Pre-registration with a shortcode is required as there is a $15 materials fee for the course. There is a $50 cancellation fee that takes effect two weeks prior to the course. If you attend the course, your department will only be charged the $15 materials fee.
- Self Development
Domain and Expectation
- Foster and promote diverse teams
- Member of a Team
- Leading a Team
- Level 1: Awareness