This session focuses on self-awareness and introspection around conflict, ultimately leading to improved workplace results and relationships. We use the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict® assessment to help you identify and curb destructive behaviors so that conflict can become more productive.
You will learn to:
- Determine your preferred conflict style and behaviors
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors of each DiSC® style
- Adopt new ways to manage your response to conflict situations
- Identify new communication strategies when engaging in productive conflict with colleagues
You will benefit by:
- Developing a deeper understanding of why you tend to react in certain ways so that you can choose new behaviors
- Gaining new perspectives to help de-escalate yourself and tense situations brought on by conflict, which ultimately can improve workplace productivity and relationships
This course will use the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict® assessment. Completion instructions will be sent prior to the course date.
Anyone who would like to understand and leverage their personal style to successfully manage conflict
- Self Development
Domain and Expectation
- Collaborate and build inclusive relationships
- Member of a Team