This program will feature strategies for using Microsoft Outlook, not only for email management, but for more effective time, project, people and idea management also! It will be perfect for those on campus using Microsoft Outlook as their primary email and calendaring tool.
You will learn to:
- Apply useful time-saving tips and strategies that will help free up time in your schedule for other tasks
- Identify tips and tools for all five of the major Outlook functions: e-mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes
- Develop strategies to use MS Outlook as a “center point” to an effective project/time/task management system
You will benefit by:
- Gaining skills to both reduce distraction and find more time for your key projects and priorities
- Improving your ability to keep on top of your work and not letting it bury you
Anyone who would like to be able to use MS Outlook for more advanced time, project, activity, event and people management
Please visit here for information regarding Protected Health Information (PHI) and other sensitive data to help you make informed decisions about where to safely store and share sensitive university data.
All attendees will receive their login credentials in a separate e-mail upon registering, and will also receive a coordinated handouts file before the session for taking notes during the session. If you cannot make this date/time, this session will be taped and available to all participants for one week following the live session.
- Time Management