Email has become the most commonly used form of communication in the workplace; it is also the most frequently misunderstood. Learn how to use e-mail to enhance, not sabotage, your communication.
You will learn to:
- Compose clear and concise messages to enhance your readers’ comprehension
- Identify “hot buttons” and avoid using them when sending email
- Recognize and use proper email “etiquette” in your daily communication
- Determine when to use and NOT to use email to communicate
You will benefit by:
- Improving your overall productivity
- Gaining control over your email inbox and limiting interruptions
- Upgrading your communication and professional image
Anyone interested in using email to communicate more effectively
Participants will receive a copy of April's book, No Fail E-Mail: Creating the Message you Intent, Before you hit Send.
- Communication and Listening
- Reading and Written Communication
Development of Self and Others
Leadership and Achievement Orientation