Did you know that all active faculty and staff (including temporary employees) have access to LinkedIn Learning? Develop in areas you’re passionate about anywhere and anytime for free. At this workshop we will be showing you all the ins and outs of LinkedIn Learning. We will give you a first hand look at the new resources you have access to as well as some tips and tricks to impress your supervisor or colleagues. All participants will be entered into drawings for some cool swag!
You will learn to:
- Access and navigate LinkedIn Learning
- Identify potential courses that fit your learning needs
- Utilize course collections
You will benefit by:
- Having access to thousands of professional development courses
- Participating in your development when you’re available, not dependent on a set schedule
Anyone who would like to learn more about LinkedIn Learning and how to use it
This workshop is being offered in two different formats: online webinar or in-person class.
Online session login information will be delivered with the registration confirmation email.
- Career Development
- Self Development
Domain and Expectation
- Achieve results
- Member of a Team
- Leading a Team
- Leading Multiple Teams
- Leading the Organization
- Level 1: Awareness