This unique development opportunity is for leaders who value strengths-based philosophies and practices and want to continue their journey. This program combines cohort-based learning with self-exploration and personal coaching to deepen a leader’s awareness to their innate talents and strengths, while maximizing their leadership ability.
You will learn to:
- Develop a deeper, comprehensive understanding of a leader’s 34 StrengthsFinder™ themes and in the context of their leadership role
- Explore theme dynamics and how they affect relationships, performance and unit outcomes
- Incorporate techniques and strategies for using strengths-based development to address employee performance
- Initiate thinking of how to build interdependent, strengths-based teams that achieve excellence
You will benefit by:
- Leveraging the cohort learning format to expand a leader’s strengths-based knowledge and application
- Receiving one to one coaching to help leaders reach their goals and overcome obstacles, weaknesses, and vulnerabilities
- Gaining new ways to use strengths in achieving greater personal productivity, increasing employee engagement and transforming working relationships
Cohort Session Themes:
- Values and Talent
- Dynamics of Strengths
- Role of Manager and Strengths Coaching
- Leveraging Team Strengths
Personal Coaching Sessions:
Three personal coaching sessions are included as part of the course. These sessions will be scheduled individually after the first cohort session.
Anyone in a formal leadership role who would like to further their strengths-based practices and experience higher levels of excellence
This is a multi-day development opportunity and to receive credit, leaders must attend all cohort sessions and complete two of three personal coaching sessions. Participants will be assigned to a Gallup certified coach for the personal coaching sessions.
It is recommended that participants have completed an LPD StrengthsFinder® program or other learning equivalent and have their top 5 StrengthsFinder® themes from Gallup. For those that have not completed a StrengthsFinder® program, accommodations will be available.
Advancing the Mission
Building Relationships and Interpersonal Skills
Development of Self and Others
Leadership and Achievement Orientation