We’re here to help leaders navigate the FY21 Valuation as efficiently and effectively as possible. Come learn, ask questions and share ideas on the continuous cycle of performance management that culminates in the new annual Valuation.
You will learn to:
- Identify tips, tricks and timesavers when filling out the FY21 Valuation as a leader
- Identify efficient and effective ways to partner with staff
- Define the importance of SMART Goals
- Enhance your regular check-ins by asking questions pertaining to yearly goals
You will benefit by:
- Experiencing each section of the Valuation through the eyes of a leader
- Being able to ask questions related to the Valuation and have them answered by HR experts
- Gaining a toolbox of examples, tips and tricks to use in Valuation meetings with your direct reports
Any Michigan Medicine leader with direct reports who would like to learn and ask questions around the FY21 Valuation
This course is presented in an online webinar format. Online session login information will be delivered in the registration confirmation email.
This session is designed for leaders who will be using the FY21 Valuation with their staff. If you are not a leader with direct reports but are still interested in learning more about the FY21 Valuation, please sign up for one of the general information sessions. This Valuation does not cover faculty or bargained-for employees.
- Career Development
- Leadership and Management
- Professional Skills
Domain and Expectation
- Create a shared vision
- Collaborate and build inclusive relationships
- Achieve results
- Leading a Team
- Leading Multiple Teams
- Leading the Organization
- Level 1: Awareness