We all would like to think that we are thriving in our current positions. The reality is that it takes effort to do so. Job Crafting™ is a creative, visual technique that reveals fresh insights, resourceful solutions to problems, and innovative ideas about how you work. It allows you to examine your current job and document ways you can bring about changes that lead to better engagement, satisfaction and resilience.
You will learn to:
- Diagram your daily work in order to generate innovative insights and ideas on how to improve your life at work
- Examine the tasks involved in your job in a new way—as a set of flexible building blocks rather than a fixed list of duties
- Use the Job Crafting™ tool to create a diagram of a more ideal but still realistic view of your job
You will benefit by:
- Unlocking opportunities for positive change
- Making your job more engaging and fulfilling
- Looking at your job with a new perspective
Anyone interested in leveraging innovative approaches to career development and planning
*Pre-registration with a shortcode is required as there is a $50 cancellation fee that takes effect two weeks prior to the course. If you attend the course, your department will not be charged.
- Career Development