Regardless of your title or role, improving your working relationships will enhance the overall quality of your work environment. Understanding and appreciating the styles of the people you work with will result in higher team morale and greater productivity. The DiSC® Workplace assessment opens the door to better understanding yourself and others.
You will learn to:
- Identify the characteristics of your specific DiSC® profile
- Recognize how your behaviors can be interpreted by others
- Build an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people who have differing styles
- Pull on the strengths of others to complement your style
You will benefit by:
- Gaining a greater appreciation of others’ work styles
- Building more effective and productive work relationships
- Knowing how your personal work style affects others
Anyone who would like to communicate better and work more productively with others
This course will use the DiSC® assessment tool. Completion instructions will be sent prior to the course date.
- Communication and Listening
Building Relationships and Interpersonal Skills
Development of Self and Others