While every individual is unique, we have patterns in the way we think, feel, and behave which form our identity and Enneagram personality type. The more we become aware of these gifts, the better we become at understanding others and how they see the world.
You will learn to:
- Assess your natural Enneagram working style
- Describe the eight other Enneagram work styles
- Identify your work style under calm, stressful and high performance conditions
- Recognize your preferred work environment where your style can be more successful
You will benefit by:
- Gaining a clearer sense of how you work and what you need from your environment
- Understanding the many ways others work
- Becoming more flexible and effective when working with others
Anyone interested in learning how their personality type influences their interactions with others
Participants will receive a copy of the book The Essential Enneagram by David Daniels, M.D. and Virginia Price, Ph.D. and will complete the online Enneagram assessment. Instructions will be sent via e-mail prior to the class.
- Communication and Listening
Building Relationships and Interpersonal Skills
Development of Self and Others