You’re probably wondering what “eat that frog” means. This workshop will show you how to zero-in on your critical tasks and organize yourself to make the most of your day.
You will learn to:
- Use a process for deciding and setting goals
- Utilize a process for planning to meet goals
- Generate ideas for taking action
- Identify personal constraints that interfere with good time management
You will benefit by:
- Recognizing new ways to get motivated for action
- Explaining “frog eating” and why it’s good for you
- Listing new ways to “create” more time for yourself
Anyone who finds themselves overloaded by work and would like to find innovative ways to reduce workload anxieties
Participants will receive a copy of the book Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time by Brian Tracy.
- Time Management