Your leadership style is characterized by the way you interact with your colleagues, supervisors, family and friends. Come to this session to acquire tools and strategies that will strengthen your leadership skills and further define your style.
You will learn to:
- Assess your personal leadership style quickly, accurately and privately
- Determine which areas of your style need refinement
- Assess candidly the influence your personality has on others
- Recognize ways to lead through “empowerment” not power
You will benefit by:
- Gaining respect and appreciation from those with whom you interact
- Experiencing a sense of personal growth
Anyone who wants to strengthen their leadership style and skills
This is an introductory leadership course and is not intended for seasoned leaders.
- Leadership Development
Building Relationships and Interpersonal Skills
Development of Self and Others
Leadership and Achievement Orientation