Success at work or home often depends on effectively dealing with distractions. Although a few distractions may be easily managed, if constant, they can lead to feeling overwhelmed, irritable, and ineffective.
You will learn to:
- Recognize the eight common distractions that interfere with personal productivity and time management
- Create a plan to improve your efficiency so that critical goals are met
- Apply techniques to stop the interruptions of others so you can focus on the task at hand
You will benefit by:
- Understanding how distraction interferes with productivity, peacefulness, time management, and organization
- Increasing task completion, speed, and accuracy
- Experiencing less stress and greater satisfaction as you move from good intentions to successful action
Anyone who would like to optimize their work/life settings, manage their minds, and organize their tasks
Participants will receive a copy of Geri Markel’s book, Defeating the 8 Demons of Distraction.
- Time Management
Development of Self and Others
Leadership and Achievement Orientation