Confrontations are about that in-the-moment accountability. Developed by VitalSmarts®, Crucial Accountability® teaches a straightforward step-by-step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps, strengthening accountability, eliminating inconsistency and reducing resentment.
You will learn to:
- Use a step-by-step process for holding anyone accountable for their performance, no matter their power, position, or temperament
- Demonstrate how to master discussions to get positive results and maintain good relations by staying focused on the real issues and avoid getting distracted
- Find ways to motivate without using power by clearly and concisely explaining specific, natural consequences to permanently resolve problems
- Identify and avoid roadblocks to performance by creatively helping others to avoid excuses, stay on track, and resolve performance barriers
You will benefit by:
- Seeing better results when faced with confrontation
- Not succumbing to the pitfalls of avoiding confrontation with others
- Managing the expectations and, therefore, the performance of others
Anyone wishing to improve their conflict management skills
We are pleased to be offering this program at a special discounted rate only to U-M employees available through LPD. The normal price is $1,395 through VitalSmarts®.
- Conflict Management and Negotiation
Building Relationships and Interpersonal Skills
Development of Self and Others