A Gallup organization study shows that people who use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged at work, 8% more productive and 15% less likely to quit their jobs. This intermediate-level strengths program provides individuals the opportunity to explore their full talent profile and focus on being their best self.
You will learn to:
- Identify your dominant talents, strengths, and values and determine how they align to your work
- Develop plans to mitigate your weaknesses using a strengths-based approach
- Recognize how your dominant strengths are dynamic and shape your actions and decisions
- Determine when your talents are being productively applied and when they are not
- Identify your biases and how they affect your work
- Apply strategies to integrate strengths into your daily work and career
You will benefit by:
- Developing a deeper, comprehensive understanding of your strengths using the StrengthsFinder™ profile
- Understanding the type of tasks that come naturally to you
- Increasing your performance and commitment to your career
- Creating an Individual Development Plan (IDP) to help focus your career goals
- Being able to make more informed and strategic decisions regarding your work and career
- Participants must be aware that this is an intensive program and that there will be outside work to maximize the learning impact
- After completion of the course, participants will be invited to a post-program strengths meet up with other program alum to reinforce the learning
- Participants are expected to meet with their manager post-program to discuss their learning and application
- This course includes a one-on-one coaching session with a certified Gallup Strengths Coach
- It is recommended that participants have their top five StrengthsFinder® themes from Gallup from an Organizational Learning StrengthsFinder® program or other learning equivalent. For those that have not completed a StrengthsFinder® program, accommodations will be available.
Pre-registration with a shortcode is required as there is a $50 cancellation fee that takes effect two weeks prior to the course. If you attend the course, your department will not be charged.
- Career Development
- Leadership Development