In our modern fast-changing environment, business leaders regularly rank creativity and innovation among their top strategic priorities. They realize that without new sources of value their organization will eventually wither and die. However, the development and implementation of creative and innovative strategies can prove to be elusive, complex and messy unless they are built on a solid understanding of the fundamental elements needed to nurture creativity and innovation.
You will learn to:
- Describe the four fundamental tools that are the foundation of creativity and innovation
- Apply the skills needed for the practical application of the tools in everyday situations
- Leverage your personal creativity and problem solving style to become a leader who fosters innovation
- Develop and implement creative and innovative business strategies
You will benefit by:
- Enhancing your natural creative abilities
- Becoming a more effective, creative, and innovative leader
- Gaining a solid understanding of the fundamentals of creativity and innovation
Any manager who would like to enhance and build upon their current business strategies by becoming more innovative and creative
Pre-registration with a shortcode is required as there is a $50 cancellation fee that takes effect two weeks prior to the course. If you attend the course, your department will not be charged.
- Leadership Development
- Team Development and Dynamics