Onboarding (orientation) and retention of all employees should be a major focus in the diversity recruiting process. A successful retention strategy includes a comprehensive departmental orientation program and a year-1 inclusion plan.
- Retention Toolkit: Resources for Retaining Valued Staff
- Professional and Career Development: Organizational Learning promotes lifelong learning opportunities for U-M faculty and staff, including strategies for career growth, leadership development and campus culture change initiatives.
- Michigan Medicine Human Resources
- Career Path Navigator: The site allows you to review and compare positions and better understand potential career changes.
- Performance Management Best Practices: Performance management helps individuals to grow and refine their skills while building capability university-wide.