Do you have a quick, healthy dish that doesn’t break the bank? Enter the MHealthy Meal Madness Recipe Contest for your chance to win an Amazon gift card!
How it Works:
This tasty tournament is a bracket-style challenge. MHealthy will review all recipe submissions and select the top eight recipes to battle head-to-head.
Using Facebook Polling, online voters will then decide the top four, final two and the ultimate champion! Recipes moving on to the next bracket will be announced each week.
For a chance to score big, your recipe should:
- Include five ingredients or less (not including oil or spices)
- Cost $3 or less per serving
- Include at least one of the following: a vegetable, fruit, healthy protein, or whole grain
- Use the standard recipe format (see example).
- Include a photo of completed recipe
Current U-M faculty, staff, and students
Submit Your Recipes:
Enter your recipes now! Submit recipes by March 2, 2018.
Voting and Announcing Winners:
Follow us on Facebook to vote, see which recipes make it to the next round, and root for your favorites!
- Top eight (Edible Eight) posted the week of Mar. 5
- Top four (Fresh Four) posted the week of Mar. 12
- Top two (Tasty Two) posted the week of Mar. 19
- MHealthy Meal Madness Champion announced week of Mar. 26