The truth is, we all need to be better influencers. Hardly a day passes that we don’t try to influence ourselves or others to do something different. In spite of the fact that we’re routinely trying to help ourselves and others alter behavior, few of us can articulate a model of what it takes to do so. Drawing from the skills of many of the world’s best change agents and combining them with five decades of social-science research, Influencer Training™ creates a powerful and portable model for changing behaviors.
You will learn to:
- Apply techniques to successfully lead change initiatives in your organization
- Use strategies to reduce errors and project failures
- Diagnose the real causes behind problems and create real solutions
- Influence across the organization with or without formal authority
You will benefit by:
- Knowing how to transform your organizational culture
- Enabling your team to complete projects on time and on budget
- Becoming more effective in how you influence others
Individuals or teams looking to overcome profound, persistent, and resistant problems who would like to learn how to influence change
We are pleased to be offering this program at a special discounted rate only to U-M employees available through Organizational Learning. The normal price is $1,395 through VitalSmarts®.
- Communication and Listening
- Leadership Development