TIAA and Fidelity Investments offer free one-on-one counseling sessions to U-M faculty and staff. Meet with a financial planning specialist in person or over the phone to help estimate how much income you will need in retirement, discuss retirement income plans, identify ways to save more and invest more efficiently, and assist with tax considerations.
TIAA offers individual counseling as well as a Financial Education Series to U-M faculty and staff designed to help you learn the essential information you need to plan for your financial future.
To reserve your space in a workshop or to schedule an in-person consultation, call (800) 732-8353 or register online.
Visit tiaa.org/webinars to access the Live Webinar Lounge and log in to view past events or register for upcoming live webinars.
Fidelity Investments offers individual counseling sessions to U-M faculty and staff who have retirement funds invested in accounts with Fidelity. You will meet with an experienced Fidelity counselor for approximately 45 minutes. To schedule an appointment, call Fidelity at 1-800-642-7131 or register online.
You can register for either or both of these free webcasts.
Role Reversal: Talking Estate Planning with Older Loved Ones
Learn how to broach the topic of estate planning, get tips from Fidelity professionals, and hear customer stories.
Wednesday, October 31, 2018, at 1:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, November 1, 2018, at 3:00 p.m. ET
Creating Your Retirement Income Plan
In this webcast, you'll learn the five key risks to achieving your retirement goals, how you can help prepare for market swings and how to create an income stream and an expense plan. Fidelity professionals will help show you the way.
Wednesday, November 7, 2018, at 1:00 p.m. ET
Thursday, November 8, 2018, at 1:00 p.m. ET
Can’t make it? Register for a replay. And remember, as a benefit of your plan, investment and retirement planning help is available by calling 888.766.6813.
Have a Question?
Contact TIAA and Fidelity Investments for these inquiries and services:
- Questions/help choosing a fund
- Account and income information
- Brochures and booklets on services and financial planning
- Change of address
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Divorce, Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
- Forms for cash withdrawal, rollovers, transfers, income options
- Income and payment methods (lifetime annuity, cash out, interest)
- Schedule individual counseling; register for workshops
- Tax questions (withdrawal penalty, minimum distribution, federal withholding)
- Transferring between funds and between TIAA and Fidelity
- Verify or change beneficiary