Skip to main content
Additional Workflex Resources
Related U-M links: Workflex aligns with current best practices in business and health
Related links (external)
- When Work Works, a national initiative led by the partnership of Families and Work Institute and the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) to help organizations of all sizes and types become more successful by transforming the way they view and adopt effective and flexible workplaces. When Work Works is one of the foremost providers of resources, rigorous research and best practices on workplace effectiveness and flexibility in the nation.
- Numerous articles with tips and advice for acceptance of your proposal by your supervisor. Also includes templates and proposal kits for purchase.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Sloan winners of When Work Works Awards
- Family and Work has flex work tips for employees from When Work Works
- Millenials Speak: A New Generation Seeks Focus, Flexibility and Feedback, Rupert and Company, 2011