Join anytime! It is a rolling registration. From the time you start, you get 24 weeks of webinars and personal coaching support. Ready to Lose is a new approach to helping you shed extra pounds. It is a webinar-based weight loss program focused on strategies to help you overcome obstacles, nutrition, fitness and behavior change education, and personal coaching to help increase your chance of success.
U-M faculty, staff, and spouses/OQAs* of university employees, with a BMI (body mass index) above 25.
Your FREE 24-week journey includes these tools:
Join the Ready to Lose private Facebook group.
Connect with your personal weight loss coach
Ask questions and get nutrition, physical activity and health behavior advice.
Discuss your action plan to:
- Review and comment on what you're tracking
- Help you overcome plateaus and address obstacles
- Help keep you accountable to the habit changes you are working on
Log in online and participate in weekly 30-minute webinars - attend as often as you like
- Learn success strategies for overcoming everyday weight loss challenges
- Stay up-to-date on the latest information on losing weight and keeping it off
- If you need closed-captioning for webinars, please let MHealthy know within 1 week
Weekly weight tracking - submit as often as you like
- Log your weight online, securely, each week
- You will be entered into a weekly prize drawing for $50*
- Attend a 6- month weigh-out session at specific campus and health system locations.
- You will be entered into a monthly prize drawing for $100*
*Must be a benefits-eligible faculty or staff or an enrolled spouse or OQA to qualify.
Live Webinar Days and Times
Weekly live webinars to return on February 1, 2016.
*If you are a spouse/OQA or retiree, you will need to create a friend account before getting started. Click here to set up your friend account.