The MHealthy Fitness Center - It's the Right Place for Every Body!
See current fitness center specials below. MHealthy Fitness Center in Ann Arbor is a medically-based fitness center. Our highly-trained staff and non-judgmental atmosphere make this a safe and welcoming place for people of all ages, abilities and sizes to work out. Daily passes and three-, six- and 12-month memberships are available.
Fitness Center Membership Includes:
- exercise equipment instruction
- free exercise classes
- use of fitness center equipment
- free on-site parking
All staff members are qualified health care professionals with degrees in Exercise Science, Sports Medicine or other related fields. We are here to help make your fitness experience successful - from designing a safe and effective exercise program specifically for you, to providing the support and encouragement you need to meet your fitness goals.
Fitness Center Programs and Services Include:
- Youth Exercise Program: For youths age 12 or older who wish to become more active and/or improve their sport performance.
- Fit-Script: A medically-based exercise program for people with a complex health history, chronic illness or condition or post rehabilitation (cardiac or physical).
- Fitness Testing and Body Composition testing.
- Personal Training: Provided by certified health and fitness professionals.
Fitness Center Pricing:
The MHealthy Fitness Center offers discounts for U-M employees, retirees and seniors. Many membership options are available. Call (734) 998-8700 to learn more or download the pdf.
2121 Oak Valley Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Effective September 8
Monday – Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
For More Information:
Call: (734) 998-8700