- 2 (5-oz) cans tuna, white albacore, water packed, drained
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise - your favorite
- 1/3 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium size bowl, break up the tuna into small pieces.
- Add the lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Stir in the mustard and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add the carrots and celery (or any other veggies you like - such as finely diced red onion or scallions, sun-dried or seeded and chopped tomatoes, capers, olives, diced radishes, bell peppers, jalapeños, pickles, relish or your favorite herbs like parsley, cilantro, dill, chives....make it your own and have fun!)
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Enjoy with lettuce cups, in celery boats or cucumber cups, on toast, pita pockets, crackers, tortilla chips, bagel thins...or make it an awesome tuna melt with a slice of cheese on an English muffin or rye bread.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Quick and Easy