- Meets GI Low Fodmap guidelines.
- 4 salmon, fillets, approximately 1 pound total
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, garlic infused or extra virgin
- 2 teaspoons peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons low sodium tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons black or white sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- To make the marinade: In a small bowl, combine garlic infused oil, ginger, soy sauce, maple syrup, rice vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes with a whisk.
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over the fillets, turning to coat. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast the sesame seeds.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bake salmon 12-15 minutes, 10 min. per inch of thickness, or until opaque in the center.
- Dairy Free