- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 roma tomatoes, preferably small, halved lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and toss gently to coat.
- Arrange tomatoes, cut side up, in an oven-safe 9"x13" baking dish. Scrape any remaining mixture from the bowl onto the tomatoes.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Side Dish
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free