- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lavender buds (about 4 springs, buds left intact)
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- sparkling water as desired to top off each glass
- Optional: lemon zest and lavender sprigs for garnish
- In a small saucepan, combine water, honey, and lavender sprigs. Bring to a boil, then turn off the heat and allow to steep for 10 minutes. Strain liquid to remove solids.
- When the liquid cools, stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate to chill prior to serving. Divide between two glasses, serve over ice, topped with sparkling water and garnished with lemon zest and lavender blossoms if desired.
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Quick and Easy