- 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper as desired
- optional extras: balsamic vinegar, chili pepper, your favorite spices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut Brussels sprouts into halves. If necessary, cut larger sprouts into quarters so that all pieces are about the same size. In a bowl, toss with olive oil, honey, and seasonings until evenly coated.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil on a cookie sheet and spread out the Brussels sprouts; avoid letting any Brussels sprouts overlap. Bake in preheated oven about 30 minutes, or until edges are browned and slightly crispy, and sprouts can be easily pierced with a fork.
- Side Dish
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Quick and Easy