- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 large lamb chops, lean, loin
- Adjust the broiler rack to about 5-6 inches below the element. Preheat the grill or broiler to 500 F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine all ingredients except the lamb chops. Spread seasoning mixture onto both sides of the chops. Grill or broil chops about 5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature of a meat thermometer reaches 130 F. for medium rare.
- Quick and Easy