- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped skinless, boneless, cooked chicken
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1/2 small sweet onion, thinly sliced, such as Vidalia
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 whole wheat 61/2 inch pitas
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Fold in the chicken, cucumbers, onion, and dill.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly in the pitas.
- Serve with the yogurt.
- Quick and Easy